Choquer Creative is a certified Webflow expert web design and development agency based in Surrey, BC.
We help business owners save time managing their website by offering subscription-based website packages that take care of everything.If you are the type of person that likes working with a lot of different types of clients, web developers, and managing projects with an amazing team, we’d be the perfect fit for you.
We’re looking for Junior Accountant with adequate computer and organization aptitudes. This position requires an individual who has a passion for being organized, focused, and communicative in contact with clients and coworkers.
What You’ll Do
As a Junior Accountant, your typical day will vary but you’ll be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Efficiently utilize technical knowledge from courses to carry out work projects and assignments
- Prepare and complete working papers, financial statements, and notice to reader engagements per regulatory standards
- Gather evidence for Assurance and Accounting engagements
- Build positive working relationships with clients and effectively respond to requests and suggestions
- Participate in business development initiatives and identify new business opportunities with existing clients
- Effectively communicate with team members regarding progress updates and issues on an ongoing basis
Who You Are
To truly excel at the Junior Accountant role, we’d like you to have the following qualifications:
- An openness to understanding our industry and our clients.
- Post-secondary courses or certification in accounting as per CPA requirements.
- Previous experience as a Junior Accountant is an asset.
- You’re open to adopting new tools to drive an innovative workplace.
- Be an exceptional problem solver with an openness to learning.
- Strong familiarity with computers and modern accounting software.
- Comfortable in a seated position for multiple hours during the day.
Our team looks forward to bringing your website to life!