Choquer Creative is a certified Webflow expert web design and development agency based in Surrey, BC.
We help business owners save time managing their website by offering subscription-based website packages that take care of everything.If you are the type of person that likes working with a lot of different types of clients and managing projects with an amazing team, we’d be the perfect fit for you.
We’re looking for Junior Project Manager with adequate computer and organization skills. This position requires an individual who has a passion for being organized, focused, and communicative in contact with clients and coworkers.
What You’ll Do
As a Junior Project Manager, your typical day will vary depending on our client’s work demands. You’ll be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Play a support role with the team. Help audit the production of deliverables to clients including but not limited to emails, website copy, web design, blogs, website responsiveness and web development.
- Develop strategic and tactical recommendations for the team.
- Assist with timelines and schedules using project management software.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members.
- Proactively contact clients and build partnerships with internal teams and customers.
- Monitor project scope and flag any scope changes and/or plan changes.
- Identify opportunities for additional business from clients.
Who You Are
To truly excel at the Junior Project Manager role, we’d like you to have the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree or certification in marketing, business, advertising, or communications is an asset.
- Previous experience in a Coordinator or Junior Project Management role an asset.
- Strong ability to prioritize seemingly conflicting tasks.
- Be an exceptional problem solver and open to learning new things.
- Task and detail-oriented while being a generalist communicating a broad range of services and products.
- Experience with scheduling tools such as Google Calendar, Monday or similar tools.
- Familiarity with computers and comfortable in a seated position for multiple hours.
Junior Project Manager
Our team looks forward to bringing your website to life!