Choquer Creative is a certified Webflow expert web design and development agency based in Surrey, BC.
We help business owners save time managing their website by offering subscription-based website packages that take care of everything.If you are the type of person that likes working with a lot of different types of clients and managing projects with an amazing team, we’d be the perfect fit for you.
We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant with sufficient communication, computer and organization skills. This position requires an individual who has a passion for learning new information and acquiring new skills as they go. Our ideal Marketing Assistant is keen on being organized, focused and communicative with clients, managers and coworkers.
What You’ll Do
As a Marketing Assistant, your typical day will vary depending on client work demands and projects. You’ll be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Play a support role as a Marketing Assistant within the team while producing business outcomes and helping increase revenue.
- Advising on strategic, procedural and tactical recommendations for the team and operations.
- Managing multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously.
- Attracting new customers via engaging marketing techniques.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing/communication teammates and deliver content for target audiences.
- Monitor marketing project scope. Notify team and adjust as necessary.
- Familiarity with the market research process and various methods.
- Identify opportunities for additional business from clients.
Who You Are
To truly excel at the Marketing Assistant role, we’d like you to have the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree or certification in marketing, business, advertising, or communications is an asset (or currently enrolled in a related program).
- Previous experience in a Marketing Assistant role is an asset.
- Reliable and able to work with a team.
- Able to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be an exceptional problem solver and open to learning new things.
- Task and detail-oriented while being a generalist communicating a broad range of services and products.
- Familiarity with computers and comfortable working on a computer for multiple hours.
Our team looks forward to bringing your website to life!