Choquer Creative is a certified Webflow expert web design and development agency based in Surrey, BC.
We help business owners save time managing their website by offering subscription-based website packages that take care of everything.If you are the type of person that likes working with a lot of different types of clients and creating beautiful websites with an amazing team, we’d be the perfect fit for you.
We’re looking for a New Business Development (Senior) that’ll drive our team’s growth. This role will be responsible and accountable for developing products/services that enhance value for our clients. You’ll be the lead when managing relationships and prospects of Choquer Creative, while identifying and implementing new business opportunities.
What You’ll Do
As a New Business Development (Senior) you’ll utilize your skills and experience. You’ll be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Review client-specific needs based on our client onboarding system.
- Conduct new business outreach via phone, email, social media, meetings and by other means.
- Manage new Business Development (senior) planning like creating/managing account profiles, building sales materials/mock-ups, and developing capable sales campaigns and presentations.
- Updating CRM systems with client data as needed.
- Plan to meet or exceed quarterly and monthly revenue/sales goals through account development and new business.
- Oversee current customer/account management tasks such as: providing external updates, staying on top of the industry trends, compiling case study files, and assisting in client onboarding processes as needed.
- Track and monitor Choquer Creative’s performance metrics and unique offerings.
Who You Are
To truly excel at the New Business Development (Senior) role, we’d like you to have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of previous experience in a New Business Development (senior) role or equivalent position.
- Degree or Diploma in a related business academic field.
- A top performer with high standards and a strong work ethic.
- Great attention to detail and organization skills. Able to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with computers and programs (MAC OS)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to make genuine connections with people.
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute online sales strategies to make monthly and quarterly goals.
- Interested, knowledgeable or curious about website creation, development, design, and web copywriting.
- Ability to be seated for multiple hours a day at a computer.
New Business Development (Senior)
Our team looks forward to bringing your website to life!