Choquer Creative is a certified Webflow expert web design and development agency based in Surrey, BC.
We help business owners save time managing their website by offering subscription-based website packages that take care of everything.If you are the type of person that likes working with a lot of different types of clients and creating beautiful websites with an amazing team, we’d be the perfect fit for you.
We’re looking for a New Business Development (Student) that’ll support our team’s growth. This position is designed to introduce the student to the field of New Business Development and/or Commercial Planning. Skillsets from this position are highly transferable to other paths like Sales Coordinator, Account Manager, or Business Development Coordinator.
What You’ll Do
As a New Business Development (Student) you’ll refine your skills and experience for your career interests. You’ll be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Review client-specific needs based on our client onboarding system.
- Assist with new Business Development planning like creating account profiles, sales materials/mock-ups, and developing sales campaigns and presentations.
- Updating CRM systems with client data as needed.
- Assist in current customer/account management tasks such as: providing external updates, staying on top of the industry trends, compiling case study files, and assisting in client onboarding processes as needed.
- Conduct prospecting campaigns through electronic media: email, social media messaging and more.
Who You Are
To truly excel at the New Business Development (Student) role, we’d like you to have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in a New BusinessDevelopment (Student) role is an asset but not required.
- Great attention to detail and organization skills. Able to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with computers (MAC OS or willingness to learn).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to make genuine connections with people.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Currently enrolled in education program in business, human resources, communications, marketing or related field.
- Previous experience in a marketing, sales or similar role.
- Ability to be seated for multiple hours a day at a computer.
New Business Development (Student)
Our team looks forward to bringing your website to life!